Summer 2012

10/27/10

New Elmers Products!

If you didn't already know, I am a Buzz Agent.  This is a "word-of-mouth" advertising company.  I get a notice of current campaigns that I may be interested in and then sign up for those I am interested in.  I have gotten to try out lots of really great products this way.  I recently signed on for the Elmer's Crafters' Campaign.  This is a new product line of adhesives, cutting tools, etc. for the home crafter and school projects.  Being a homeschool family we have really enjoyed trying out these products and sharing with our homeschool friends.  Here is a picture of just some of the new products out there.  Try them, I am sure you will love them as much as we have.  I especially like the glue pen & glue spots.  No more messy glue running down the latest masterpiece the kids have created.

If you are interested in joining Buzz Agent, let me know so I can send you a referral.

Complete Product Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment