Summer 2012

7/10/12

Happy 6th Birthday Jake!

Well, it has been a busy few months but I have finally taken the time to put up a few pictures of Jake's 6th birthday.  The cast on his leg did nothing to spoil his fun.  I spent most of the day asking him to please be careful & get off the rocks as he only got the cast a few days earlier.

It came as no surprise that he wanted a Cars 2 cake.  I found some plates with the characters and just cut them out & mounted them to wood skewers  Then I got wooden letters for his name & age at Jo-Anns and Sarah painted them up nice for me.  I had left over checkered flags from the last Cars cake so we added them as well and used fondant sheets to make the top layer look like a road with the white lines.

We all had a great time & enjoyed Easter dinner afterward.




No comments:

Post a Comment